Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Exhibit analytical and design skills by providing the optimum solutions to the real time problems associated with Electronics & Telecommunication engineering using modern tools and technology.
- Demonstrate professional skills like leadership,team spirit,communication,project management to deliver the in time solutions to the analyzed and designed technical problems.
- Display commitment to high standards of professional & personal ethics,and desire for self and long life learning.
Program Outcomes (POs)
At the end of successul completion of program, the graduates will be able to,
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering Fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering pr
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental
- Conduct investigations of complex problems using research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data and synthesis of information to provide valid
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an under-standing of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to professional engineering
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand and the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and demonstrates knowledge of and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering
- Individual and Teamwork: Function effectively as in visual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary s
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations and give and receive clear
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these too noels on work, as a member and leader instead, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary envir
- Lifelong Learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Graduates will be able to,
- Apply their integrated knowledge of Electronics,Communication and Digital Signal Processing to provide the technical solution the problems related with digital communication using simulation tools.
- Implement the successfully simulated optimum solutions in hardware using modern tools and test those for the designed specifications.